Sunday 9 February 2014

The Truth.

This is all getting too much for me. 
First a guy in my year sexually assaults me, 
then I have to deal with him every day at school and in class, 
my parents don’t even try to be sensitive about it,
I always feel sad and alone and weak and stupid and pathetic, 
my friends (not all of them obviously but some) make me feel even worse when I tell them what’s wrong so I just try and hide it now, 
I started self harming but not hard enough to break the skin 
although it really fucking hurts 
because I deserve it because everything the guy did to me is my fault, 
I’m struggling with school a lot because I can’t concentrate 
and i’m really stressed about the fact I’m probably gonna fail all my exams and I’m falling behind with lots of the work because I’m a thick idiot, 
I want to run away and never come back 
because its not like anyone will miss me
and now I cut my wrist with a razor 
and it still hurts after an hour and there was blood 
and I’m just so so fucking ashamed of myself 
and everything I’ve been through and have become. 
I don’t want to be here anymore. 
It’s horrible and I can’t cope at all.